Admission Procedure For New Students
Step 1: REGISTRATION
- Fill out the Registration Form by supplying the necessary information.
Step 2: VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS
- Present and submit the required documents for admission.
- Enrollment Requirements:
- Original Report Card (Form-138)
- Certificate of Good Moral/Certificate of Transfer
- Form137/Transcript of Records
- Birth Certificate
- Copy of Student’s Passport
- Copy of Student’s Residence Permit
- Medical Certificate ( from Hamad Medical Centre / Primary Healthcare Corporation)
- Four (4) Colored 2 x 2 pictures with blue background
- Copy of Father’s Passport and Residence Permit
- Copy of Mother’s Passport and Residence Permit
- Additional Requirements for Transferees from other schools/countries with a different curriculum:
- Certificate of Equivalency
Step 3: INTERVIEW
- Proceed to the respective Level Head for an interview and validation of documents.
Step 4: ASSESSMENT
- Pay the assessment fee at the Accounting Office then proceed to the Guidance Office for the test.
Step 5: PAYMENT OF TUITION FEES
- Proceed to the Accounting Office for the payments of enrollment and other fees.
Step 6: PICTURE TAKING FOR ID
- Submit the Registration Form and let a picture be taken for the school ID