Admission Procedure For Old Students
Step 1: REGISTRATION
- Fill out the registration form by supplying the necessary information.
Step 2: VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS
- Present the Report Card then submit the registration form with the required documents for admission.
- Enrollment Requirements:
1. Original Report Card
2. Latest Passport Copy and Residence Permit of student, father and mother
3. Latest four (4) colored 2x 2 pictures with blue background
Step 3: PAYMENT OF TUITION FEES
- Proceed to the Accounting Office for enrollment fees.
Step 4: PICTURE TAKING FOR ID
- Present the enrollment receipt then request for ID picture taking.
Step 5: ENCODING
- Submit the enrollment form and documents at the Registrar’s Office for encoding.