Welcome to Philippine International School–Qatar, Intermediate Department.
Choosing the best school for your child would determine your child’s success in the future. At Philippine International School–Qatar, we firmly believe in the whole child approach. It is our commitment to provide the very best for every child within a caring environment where each child is safe, healthy, supported and challenged. It is in the school’s philosophy that education and character are essential to learners, thus, we don’t only focus on academics but also on values formation and the holistic development of the child. Here in PISQ, we assure to provide you with excellent service with the help and guidance of our licensed and highly competent faculty and staff.
Furthermore, we continuously strive to provide learning of the highest quality to achieve excellence where every child is guided and molded to be the best version of themselves and eventually become lifelong learners.
We hope that our website provides you with the necessary information that you need.
It is my pleasure to welcome you to PISQ and become part of our learning community.
maria cristina c. camangon
Intermediate Department Head
To enable each child's access to quality and complete basic education in a multicultural setting where:
will reach their full potentials,endowed with values and equipped with 21st century skills that will make them succeed in a rapidly changing society, thus making the world a better and more just place.
are highly effective and fully committed to educate the learners.
Admin and Staff
ensure differentiated, in-depth and cohesive learning programs aligned to year level content and achievement standards set by the Department of Education, Republic of the Philippines and to provide an environment conducive to learning.
Family, Community and other Stakeholders
who will fully support and actively engage in the different school programs and activities that will result to positive impacts in the academic achievement and well-being of the students.
The Intermediate Department aims to:
- Enhance the self-esteem of the students and their ability to value each person's own worth in a multicultural environment.
- Provide a wide variety of stimulating differentiated learning experiences, allowing students to acquire the concepts,skills and attitudes necessary to develop their full individual potential in a manner where they can understand it the easiest.
- Help students to assess their own abilities and become independent learners, able to solve problems, work in groups and set priorities in preparation for High School and in real life.
- Encourage all students to reach their full potentials as independent learners and develop a positive attitude to life-long learning.
- Develop positive relationships between home, school and the community.
Grade 4 Teachers
Eva Janice M. Seguerra
Jesabel G. Plata
Jenny Ann G. Gregana
Maybell B. Bagsit
May Anne R. Jovellano
Christian John D. Sembrano
Michelle C. Reyes
Grade 5 Teachers
Marcela V. Pascua
Abegail G. Lacson
Marilou A. Fuderanan
King Jay Lord M. Gunnacao
Perlita N. Albesa
Alyssa C. Cabanlit
Art Christian V. Dimla
Nimfa C. Ranara
Grade 6 Teachers
Bernadette C. Lozada
Regina R. Carlos
Arsenio S. Lacson Jr.
Mervelous G. Dominguez
Geraldine A. Managuey
Agnes M. Cruz
Ma. Christina M. Sergio
Jonalyn G. Torres