Welcome to Philippine International School–Qatar, Intermediate Department.
Thank you for choosing PISQ as your learning hub. It is our pleasure to give you the best service that you truly deserve. This site is one of our ways to show you our commitment to providing the very best for every child. This is a beneficial tool to aid in a quality learning experience. We strive to be creative and innovative in our instruction to engage students and give them customized activities where learning will be more fun and enjoyable.
Furthermore, we continuously strive to provide learning of the highest quality to achieve excellence where every child is guided and molded to be the best version of themselves and eventually become lifelong learners.
We hope that our site provides you with the necessary information that you need and the learning experience that your child deserves for his/her success.
We are looking forward to a wonderful partnership with you!
Bernadette C. Lozada
Intermediate Department Head
To enable each child’s access to quality and complete basic education in a multicultural setting where:
will reach their full potentials,endowed with values and equipped with 21st century skills that will make them succeed in a rapidly changing society, thus making the world a better and more just place.
are highly effective and fully committed to educate the learners.
Admin and Staff
ensure differentiated, in-depth and cohesive learning programs aligned to year level content and achievement standards set by the Department of Education, Republic of the Philippines and to provide an environment conducive to learning.
Family, Community and other Stakeholders
who will fully support and actively engage in the different school programs and activities that will result to positive impacts in the academic achievement and well-being of the students.
The Intermediate Department aims to:
- Enhance the self-esteem of the students and their ability to value each person’s own worth in a multicultural environment.
- Provide a wide variety of stimulating differentiated learning experiences, allowing students to acquire the concepts,skills and attitudes necessary to develop their full individual potential in a manner where they can understand it the easiest.
- Help students to assess their own abilities and become independent learners, able to solve problems, work in groups and set priorities in preparation for High School and in real life.
- Encourage all students to reach their full potentials as independent learners and develop a positive attitude to life-long learning.
- Develop positive relationships between home, school and the community.
5. Social Studies
6. Home Economics And Livelihood Education (HELE)
7. Music Arts, Physical Education and Health (MAPEH)
8. Good Manners and Right Conduct (GMRC for Non-Muslim Students)
9. Computer Education
10. Qatar History (English & Arabic)
11. Islamic Studies (For Muslim Students)
12. Arabic Language (for Arab Students)
Grade 4 Teachers
|JESSICA O. MEDICO
|ALVIN A. GAPUZ
|LOIDA A. YAMARO
|CHARMAINE A. JUNIO
|MARK P. TIMBAL
|MAY ANNGELINA E. MORALES
|CELSA N. DELA CRUZ
|RESTY D. ALMOITE
Grade 5 Teachers
|GABRIEL M. BANTAY
|ZAZMIN E. TARAYAO
|JENICA SHANE B. DIAZ
|RONILYN GAYBELLE G. MASELLONES
|TEODORO R. JEREMIAS JR.
|PERLITA N. ALBESA
|ALYSSA C. CABANLIT
Grade 6 Teachers
|ABEGAIL G. LACSON
|RICA MAE M. TAQUEBAN
|AIREEN B. BACAY
|AGNES M. CRUZ
|CHARMAINE D. MAÑIBO
|JEFFERSON B. RABELAS